A Guide for Living
Ready for More Joy, Intimacy
and Respect in Your Relationship?
What People Are Saying
“I feel like I had a breakthrough in my own life and an understanding of myself. The tears just started flowing and I felt a huge release. I feel new.”
“You offer words of advice in an encouraging and empowering manner, which is reassuring to anyone struggling with personal issues.”
“It is helping me shed some light on my relationship problems and what needs to be there to have a respectable, long-term relationship.”
Take A Glimpse Inside It’s Not You, It’s Us
It’s Not You, It’s Us explains how to create a relationship that lets you fall more in love with each other every day.
It explores multiple topics like:
– addressing money issues
– sex and desire
– having kids, stepkids, and pets
– family confrontations including exes and in-laws
– religious conflicts and mixed-faith unions
– chores and the division of labor
– personal growth and happiness
– emotional distance
– privacy and personal space
– conflict and communication
– codependency and emotional distance
– the legal differences between living together and being married
Read it, and get the tools you need to create your own happily ever after, no matter what stage your relationship is in.
Copyright © 2020 | Adele Frizzell LLC